Senior Backend Developer
Repsly, Inc. is a B2B software as a service (SaaS) company focused on providing a leading retail execution platform. Our team is global with customers in 80+ countries around the world. Our headquarters are in Zagreb (Croatia) & Boston (USA), with partners worldwide. If you are looking for an opportunity to combine your skills, passion, and positive energy to play a meaningful part in the growth of a world-class global SaaS company, then join our team.
As a member of the development team, you will have an opportunity to work on a complex product that will challenge your technical and organizational skills allowing you to learn and grow.The responsibilities range from designing and contributing to feature requirements refinement, through implementation to real-time production tracking, and user adoption of your features.
Our server-side started off with monolithic MVC and REST, built on the Microsoft stack. We’re moving to event-driven, dockerized, elastic microservice architecture. We're using SQL Server, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Firebase and other 3rd party products.
Our system is 24/7 heavily used with a lot of performance and workload isolation challenges. At Repsly we strongly value ownership and engagement. Scrum is used to better organize and improve our processes, with OKRs to align on the company level.
If you join our team you will
- Work on distributed SaaS multi-tenant solution with layered event-driven microservice backend
- Face the challenges of SaaS agile product development and a rapidly growing company
- Work on a globally used enterprise-grade software product
- Use new technologies in a team of recognized professionals
- Actively contribute to product and architecture decisions
- Practice good coding standards and participate in peer code reviews
- Advanced knowledge of C#, ASP.NET and .NET Core
- Advanced knowledge and experience with REST services
- Experience with MSSQL
- Excellent English spoken and written
- Strong communication skills, proactive engagement for long-term goals and full ownership over deliveries
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with NoSQL databases, preferably both MongoDB and Elasticsearch
- Experience with distributed, microservice solutions
- Experience with event-driven programming/solutions
- Experience with AWS Cloud Computing Services or other cloud services
- Experience in Agile software development.
- Experience with Firebase and Firebase database
- Experience in CI/CD and automated build pipeline
- Experience with Docker Containers
We are offering
- Continuous education and professional development
- Occasional visits to our Boston office
- Choose your location, work remote or in the office
- Work in a (pet) friendly working atmosphere
- Company events and team buildings
- Informal social events and sports groups
- A culture that is not afraid to try, fail and learn from mistakes
To apply, send an email with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.