Business Development Representative
Repsly enables field sales, marketing, and merchandising teams to be more effective with their time, and empowers field managers to take control of their brand and team performance.
We are SaaSy. Our cloud and mobile solutions are focused on simplicity, enabling over 1,200 customers in 70 countries around the world. We are also a global company with headquarters in Boston, USA & Zagreb, Croatia and partners world-wide.
We are rapidly growing and company-culture is very important to us. We pride ourselves on being customer centric, collaborative, agile, energetic, data-driven, and hard-working.
If you are looking for an opportunity to combine your brain, passion, positive energy and confidence to play a meaningful part in the growth story of a successful software company, then Repsly is a great fit for you.
Repsly is looking to add a Business Development Representative to its growing Sales Team. The ideal candidate will be competitive, self-motivated, driven and someone who will feel comfortable in a fast paced SaaS Sales Environment.
This position will be full time and comes with terrific opportunity for career growth. You will receive one on one career coaching and extensive onsite Sales and Product Training. This role will give the right candidate the chance to get in at an exciting time of an already highly successful Boston Startup.
Description of responsibilities
Generate qualified leads and schedule product demos for our Cloud Based Filed Team Management Software
- Conduct high volume prospecting for qualified leads (80-100 outbound calls per day)
- Work closely and collaboratively with Account Executives to develop and implement appropriate outreach campaigns
- Work internally with other departments to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations
- Schedule online product demonstrations for the Inside Sales Team
- Conduct needs assessments calls with specific prospects as assigned
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong interest in a sales role
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- The technical aptitude to master our CRM system
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to deal with objections
- Previous sales experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet or exceed sales quotas, preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related program, preferred
To apply, send an e-mail with a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Repsly is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.