Location: Boston, MA
Repsly empowers field sales & marketing teams to achieve peak performance while executing promotions, reducing out-of-stocks, and improving sales by offering a unique data-driven view of the impact in-store activities have on sales.
Our team is global customers in 80 countries around the world. Our headquarters are in Boston, USA & Zagreb, Croatia with partners world-wide. If you are looking for an opportunity to combine your brain, passion, and positive energy to play a meaningful part in the growth story of a world-class global SaaS company, then Repsly is a great fit for you.
Repsly is looking for an Account Executive to join our high performing sales team. As an Account Executive, you will oversee the full sales process and manage/forecast your individual sales pipeline.
Our Marketing and Business Development teams will provide you with a high volume of inbound leads. From there, you will provide product demonstrations to qualified prospects and help trial users get the most value out of the product through tech setup and utilization of sales methodologies, in an effort to convert them into paying customers. You will also work with internal Business Development Reps to research prospective customers, craft outreach strategies, and identify additional opportunities.
In this role, you will find visibility, flexibility and hands on mentoring and training. This is an inside sales position working in our Boston HQ and requires minimal travel.
We are looking for sales professionals with the following:
- Commitment To Win - You possess a consistent drive to achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Intellectual Curiosity - You have an innate desire to learn and understand concepts and ask thoughtful questions.
- Critical thinking - You find and synthesize information, apply logic to problems and quickly analyze to provide a recommendation.
- Coachability - You are humble, acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses and take feedback well. You are able to self diagnose and translate that diagnosis into an actionable solution.
- Strong Communication Skills - You can effectively and concisely communicate with, motivate and inspire prospects
Account Executives at Repsly:
Are passionate about solving problems for people who manage teams that work out in the field, and whose values align with the Repsly culture. We are on a mission to help companies solve glaring inefficiencies faced by Field Sales and Marketing teams. We achieve our mission by being consultative, empathetic, adaptable, and customer centric.
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Team Player – personally accountable but also thrive in a team oriented environment
- Are excellent listeners and know how to ask effective follow-on questions
- Understand how to tell compelling stories which offer valuable and unique perspectives
- Lead our prospects through a sales approach that delivers value through constructive tensions
- Have a track record of being closers
- Know the Repsly product inside and out and can directly tie customer challenges to Repsly product solutions
- 1-7 years of quota carrying experience with a consistent track record of success
- Experience leading a consultative sales process
- Experience using CRM tools to organize and forecast sales opportunities
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and patterns
- SaaS or Technology Sales background
- B.A. or B.S. degree (an M.B.A. is a plus)
- Sales training certification (is a plus)
To apply, send an e-mail with a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Repsly is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.